Our co-operation partners
Chiemgau Card Ruhpolding & Inzell
This is how easy it works!
You simply book your holiday with us, fill out your registration form and then you'll get your Chiemgau Card Ruhpolding & Inzell together with a brochure which tells you all about the services included. You can enjoy various facilities for free when you present your Chiemgau Card Ruhpolding & Inzell! Everyone who is 4 years and older gets a card. So, let the fun begin - we are looking forward to seeing you!
With the Chiemgau Card, you can use the most important leisure facilities free of charge.
- all inclusive! -
The use of the services depends on the official opening hours of the respective leisure companies.
The exact opening times of the individual farms are published in the info booklet,
which every guest receives at the hotel.
For summit striker:
* Rauschbergbahn (Ruhpolding) - * Unternbergbahn (Ruhpolding)
* Hochfelln Cable Car (Bergen) - * Rossfeld Panoramastraße (Berchtesgaden)
For recreation seekers:
* Vita Alpina (Ruhpolding) - * Bathing area with sauna (Inzell)
For those interested in culture:
* Holzknechtmuseum (Ruhpolding) - * Glockenschmiede (Ruhpolding)
* Heimatmuseum (Ruhpolding) - * Maxhütte (Bergen)
* Brauereiführung Hofbräuhaus Traunstein - * Natural History and Mammoth Museum (Siegsdorf)
For sports enthusiasts:
* Natural bathing lake (Inzell) - * Vita Alpina Outdoor swimming pool (Ruhpolding)
* Stadium Tours Chiemgau Arena (Ruhpolding) - * Max Aicher Arena Guided Tour (Inzell)
* Max Aicher Arena Access and Ice Skating (Inzell) - * Football Golf Soccerpark (Inzell)
* Bicycle rental “Die RADgeber” rental companies (Ruhpolding and Inzell) - * Bicycle rental Agip service station (Inzell)
* Tennispark (Ruhpolding) - * Tennis court (Inzell)
* Discgolf Unternberg (Ruhpolding)
* Ski lifts Snowtubing (Inzell) - * Ski lifts Alpine skiing (Inzell)
* Ice skating rink (Ruhpolding) - * Skilift Unternberg (Ruhpolding)
* Skilift Westernberg (Ruhpolding) - * Pomeranian ski lift (Inzell)
* Sled rental Adlgaß (Inzell)
The above mentioned leisure facilities are with the Chiemgau card once per vacation week.
And the best thing is that the car can be parked free of charge at the public, paid parking.
Nevertheless, you will remain mobile - with the village and regional buses (RVO) throughout the region.